Skip to main content

Bulletin


Published 1943
SHOW MORE


The Ladies’ Aid Society of Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago changed its name to Woman’s Auxiliary Board in 1909, followed by a change to Woman’s Board in 1928. The Woman’s Board continues as the Woman’s Board of Rush University Medical Center. Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago was founded in 1883. It merged with St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) in 1956, to become Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital. In 1969, the dormant medical school Rush Medical College was re-established and merged with Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital to form Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, which changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. Publication frequency and printer may vary. "The Superintendent presented the subject to the Woman’s Auxiliary Board ... and the result was the Bulletin." --P. 67 of the 26th Annual Report of the Woman’s Auxiliary Board of the Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago. Issues Oct 1910-Jul 1937 called no.1-100, except Jan. and Apr. 1912, called no.1 and no.2 respectively; Feb and Mar 1937 both no.95 (no issue no. 96); volume ennumeration begins with Aug-Sept 1937 as vol. 29, no. 8; only one issue was published in vol. 37 (1945) and two issues vol. 38 (1946).


Volume 35
Publisher Chicago, Ill. : The Hospital, Woman’s Auxiliary Board ; Blakely Printing Co.], 1909-1956.
Pages 38
Possible copyright status In copyright. Digitized with the permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL. Contact the Rush Archives at rush_archives@rush.edu for further information.
Language English
Digitizing sponsor CARLI: Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois
Book contributor Rush University
Collection presbyterianhospital; rushuniversity; americana

Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND